TFP (Time for Print) – the kind of cooperation between the model and the photographer at which the model “lives in the frame,” the photographer begins to retouch the pictures right on the day of shooting, and then they together say: “Kaifets!” and plan the next photoshot. This is TFP, and everything else is a waste of time.
P.S Pizza there somewhere, too, must be, without it anyway!
If you have a desire to cooperate with me, then you need:
- Send some of your best current photos from the portfolio in any available way.
- Also need to send snaps and a portrait without a makeup in natural light.
- Participate in discussing ideas and selecting 2 – 3 looks.
- When shooting in the studio – pay 50 to 50.
- Additional expenses, genre – are discussed individually.